The hall is old, and in need of tender loving care. Nothing comes cheap, especially building costs, and our efforts to raise funds are an essential component of being able to afford the upkeep of the structure and grounds.

Funds come from fundraising events, monthly coffee mornings, donations and our annual Coffee Morning Christmas raffle – and from the hire charges from people and groups using the Hall. A significant contribution above these is from the ‘Save It’ monthly lottery. The lottery is a bit of fun for Cricklade residents and a way of quietly helping pay the hall’s bills.

The population of Cricklade is about 4,250. If 10% of the people living here subscribed to our modest lottery we could more than double the income from the lottery fund. We hope you’ll consider becoming one of the ten per cent.

It costs £1.00 a month to be ‘in the club’.   If you would like to give a Festive Christmas Voucher for next year can you email your details to paulmarley21@talktalk.net or vickymcintosh@uwclub.net.

logo-save-it-club03Save It Club

We call on all residents of Cricklade to help support the Jenner Hall. By joining the “Save it” club you will be making a real contribution to the upkeep of the hall and you could win a cash prize in our monthly draw. Download our save it application form.

The club is run by Paul Marley. He can be contacted on 01793 752851, e-mail saveitclub@crickladejennerhall.org.uk

The Save It Club is a regular, monthly way of donating to this community building. It provides a vital and steady source of income for ongoing maintenance of the Hall, keeping it open whilst fundraising is taking place.

Subscribers will be encouraged to pay a year’s subscription of £12 by Standing Order. Winners will be drawn each month. First prize is 30% of total monthly subscriptions. Second prize is 20% of total monthly subscriptions. The Jenner Hall Repair & Refurbishment Fund therefore benefits from 50% of total monthly subscriptions. The Trustees thank you for your support.

List of recent Save It Winners